Thursday, May 13, 2010

I will be here.....

Here i share with you all One of my favorite poems by Steven Curtis Chapman...



Tomorrow morning if u wake up and the sun doesn't appear i'll be here....
If in the dark you lose sight of love,hold my hand and have no fear,for i'll be here..
I'll be here when you feel like being quiet,
When you need to speak your mind, I'll listen
And i'll be here when the laughter turns to crying,
Through the winning,losing and trying
Will be together because, I'll be here....

Tomorrow morning if u wake up and the future is unclear,I'll be here..
Sure as seasons are made for change,Our life times are made for years and I'll be here...
I'll be here and you can cry on my shoulder,when the mirror tell us we are older, I'll hold you....
And I'll be here to watch you grow in beauty and tell you all the things you are to me..I'll be here..

I'll be true to the promise I've made to you and to the one who gave you to me...
I will be here.....

No comments: